Saturday, March 21, 2009

PBJ Candids at Wedding Happy Hour

Hello from Jennifer Emery (Zivolich) of PBJ Candids.com

I'm so looking forward to the Wedding Happy Hour at Pop Champagne and Dessert Bar in Pasadena. This is just the most charming venue with a French theme. It is the perfect place for bridal showers, small receptions, engagement parties and anything French!

POP reminds me of those great French Boudoir photos. Ask me about my signature bridal boudoir photography and my vintage pin-up boudoir when you arrive at POP. Here are some samples.
You can see more at my website under "Engagements/Boudoir" at www.pbjcandids.com

I had the privilege of meeting with the owners of POP and you could not find a nicer group of business owners to help throw your party.

Also, I will be giving some lucky brides, or clients, $350- cash rebate offers, to use on any of my packages. The first brides to arrive and wear pink will automatically receive free gifts including my offer to a lucky few. We will also have a raffle with more great prizes.

This is a small quaint venue and space is limited, so be sure to buy your tickets now to assure entrance.