Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Event Launch

Hello everyone!!

I am so excited to be a part of this amazing new group! It is a privilege to be included in such an elite group of vendors, who share the same goal- to give each client the best service, unique and quality product & build lasting relationships!  Wedding Happy Hour has made it fun and easy to meet qualified vendors that will make any special event extraordinary!  If I was a planning an event there is no question I would be here, champagne in hand, making new friends and finding out what vendors are right for me and fit my style.

Our very first event is going to be amazing and is at one of my favorite locations!  I am really looking forward to meeting everyone, and re connecting with good friends... over some fabulous cocktails!  What more could a girl ask for?!  See you all soon!

Ellice
ES Photography
www.es-photo.net