Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Exciting Launch for Wedding Happy Hour

We are all so excited for the launch of Wedding Happy Hour. I'm looking forward to meeting new clients and working with the best group of wedding professionals. And having some happy hour drinks! Knowing other vendors and working together makes the wedding day great for everyone from the clients to the other vendors. When your vendors have a good working relationship they can work together to make your day even more perfect. Make sure you have an excellent wedding planner to pull everything together.

As a bride (later this year) I am booking people that do have this working relationship. When I book one good quality vendor I know their referrals will be of the same excellent quality. This has saved me a lot of time and effort as well. It's hard work to plan this huge day and referrals will only make it easier. It's also nice on the wedding day when your vendors are all smiles too because they are working with their friends. I'm using both Marcia at Crystal Clear Weddings, and Jennifer at Photography by Jennifer, an awesome team. I'm also using Claudia at Sub Rosa Floral Designs.

Looking forward to meeting you!
Serena of Serene Image Photography