Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our first mixer at Cicada



I’m so looking forward to the Wedding Happy Hour’s first mixer and can’t wait to meet all you new brides. The Cicada Restaurant and club is an amazing venue especially if you like the vintage 20’s retro look. I’m Jennifer Emery of PBJ Candids and I shot a wedding there this last June, and my team and the couple could have photographed there all day. We where disappointed when our allotted shoot time was over, we where having so much fun!

You can see more of the photos from the Cerezo/Myrick wedding at my blog http://pbjcandids.blogspot.com and a sideshow at my website at http://www.pbjcandids.com.

The couple dressed in 20's inspired wardrobe and we photographed the couple mostly in the Cicada Club's Penthouse for these amazing circa 1920's inspired photographs. After you experience the amazing venue at the Wedding Happy Hour, try to make an appointment to view the penthouse another day, it’s great for a smaller reception, or engagement parties. This Penthouse is also where you enter the roof and can view the “clock tower” that you see in this photo. I LOVE this place! And their staff is amazing too.

Jennifer Emery (Zivolich)
PBJ Candids
www.pbjcandids.com